Software Testing Training in Chennai
Learn Software Testing Training In Chennai At GREENS TECHNOLOGY – No 1 Software Testing Training Institute In Chennai. Call @ 89399 15577 For More Details. Register today for learning basic Software Testing Training to go for advanced Software Testing Training in Chennai.
Job Oriented best Software Testing Training in Chennai? Greens Technologys is the No 1 Best Software Testing Training Institute in Chennai with Certification and Job Placements on both Manual, automation testing training like Selenium, QTP/UFT and Performance Testing Training Courses like LoadRunner and JMeter. Call 89399 15577 for Software Testing Training course details. With personal hands-on training in Chennai, and optional follow-up mentoring, you can guarantee that your Software testing training in Chennai investment provides the maximum benefit with Jobs and Certifications.
Get Trained at GREENS TECHNOLOGY and become a Software Testing Guru!
Software Testing Testing Training Course Fee: : 8,000/- only.
FREE Demo Session: Try two FREE CLASS to see for yourself the quality of training.
Duration: 55 - 60 hours
Software Testing Course Syllabus
- HP UFT, formerly QuickTest Professional (QTP) Training in Chennai
- Selenium Training in Chennai
- Loadrunner Training Classes
- JMeter Training
- ETL Testing Training
Software Testing Testing Training Course Highlights:
We are committed to provide Complete PRACTICAL Training and Complete REALTIME Training exclusively on Selenium, QTP and Jmeter. Study Material and Practice Material included during the course. We are proud to mention that we are the Best institutes to provide Software Testing COMPLETE PRACTICAL REALTIME TRAINING and hence, closely working with various companies in India. Most of the trainees are references from our previous students. You can trust us for your Selenium, QTP, Jmeter Trainings! We are, today, one of the few best training companies providing complete practical trainings on Selenium, QTP and Jmeter.
Workday Training Course Description
Workday HCM was founded by David Duffield, the founder and former CEO of the ERP company PeopleSoft, and former PeopleSoft chief strategist Aneel Bhusri. It has a wide range of functions aimed at unifying human resource capabilities into a single, easy-to-use system. Workday, an on-demand cloud-based enterprise application that combine affordable ownership with an advanced approach to all businesses by providing blended Financial Management and Human Capital Management (HCM) applications. Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) combines Human Resource (HR) and Talent Management into a single system of record. It redefines global, mobile and diverse workforce management. This helps in recruiting the best talent, gaining insight into employee skills and needs, identifying and developing future leaders.
Workday Training Course Content
- 1) Two days free trial - If candidate likes this course, these days are adjusted in his actual schedule.
- 2) Live Project Exposure of Fortune companies.
- 3) Training by Subject Matter experts from CMM Level 5 companies
- 4) Running in two major financial cities of India – Chennai and Mumbai
- 5) Worldwide online training of QTP, Selenium, Loadurnner professional and corporate classes at affordable fees.
- 6) Our basic course worth more than the advanced course of other institutes/freelancers.
- 7) Free Interview preparations.
- 8) 100% free assistance for ISTQB/Loadrunner/QTP certifications.
- 9) 100 % guarantee in succeeding the certification at affordable fees.
- 10) Also provide online training to students of foreign countries.
- Learn Loadrunner, QTP, ETL Testing, Software Testing training from the Best Testing Institute in Chennai
Software Testing Training Course Contents
Software Testing course content is exclusively designed with Basics through Advanced Concepts.
Software Testing (Basics + Advanced) + Automation Basics Class - Training Plan
Week 1: Software Development life cycle
1. Pre-SDLC steps – proposals, proof of concept, software project inception etc.
2. Waterfall model
- Detailed process with special emphasis on QA role
- Advantages and disadvantages of this model
3. V- Model – detailed analysis and practical application
4. Difference between Verification and Validation
5. Quality Assurance vs. Quality control
6. Unit Testing
- Basics and techniques
- Statement, decision and path coverage
7. Integration testing technique
- Top-down & bottom-up approaches
8. Agile- Scrum model
- Scrum model
- Business scenario where this model is applicable
- Scrum board
- Challenges & tips to overcome them
- Comparative analysis of different development methodologies- Pros and Cons list
- Role of QA team/testers in an Agile scrum model project
9. An introduction or familiarization of various popular testing types. For example:
- Black box and white box testing
- System testing
- Security testing
- Performance testing
- Load testing
- Usability testing
- Accessibility testing
- Regression testing
- Database Testing
- Functional testing vs. non-functional testing…etc.
Week 2 & Week 3: Software Test life cycle
1. Overview of the stages of STLC:
- Test planning
- Test design
- Test execution
2. Test Plan walkthrough -Live Project document
3. Practical tips on how to identify the following items for the Test plan:
- Test strategy
- Effort Estimation
- Milestone definition
- Entry criteria
- Exit Criteria
- Defect Management process
4. Risk Management – Risk identification, Risk impact analysis and Risk Mitigation
5. Functional Specification document Walkthrough –Live Project
- How to identify Test requirement based on FRD review
6. Test Templates creation and use
- Test scenario template
- Test case template
- Test data template
- Test plan
- Defect report
- Status report…etc
7. Test scenario creation – what are they, how to write them, why, when, etc.
8. Test documentation review- How to perform Peer reviews
9. Test cases creation
10. Test case optimization techniques
- Boundary Value analysis
- Equivalence partitioning
- Error guessing
- Decision tables
- State transition diagrams
11. Risk based testing process and implementation
12. Traceability Matrix
13. Test readiness review process in detail
14. Test execution
- How to plan for it
- How to create test sets/suites
- Test statuses and how to set them..etc
15. Test reporting
- Daily status reports
- Test metrics
16. 7 Quality tools
- Pareto chart
- Cause-effect diagrams
- Control charts
- Check sheets
- Flow chart
- Scatter diagram
17. Software Configuration management, change management and version control
18. Defect management
- Finding defects
- Logging defects
- Tracking and managing defects
- Defect life cycle
- QA team’s role
- UAT plan
- UAT execution
- Go/no-go decisions
Week 4- tools and automation
1. JIRA incident management tool – demo and learning tips
2. Bugzilla defect management tool - demo
3. qtest – Test management tool walkthrough
Note: We provide sample IDs and accesses to these tools so our participants can practice
4. QTP & Automation basics:
- What, why, how, when, who, etc.
- A practical demonstration of automation test creation, execution and optimization through QTP(HP UFT)
- Learning resources for those interested in pursuing Automation career
Week 5- Career counseling
1. Certification guidance – Introduction to ISTQB CTFL, QAI’s CSTE & CAST certifications
2. Resume guidance – how to create a resume, how to focus it towards skills etc., how to gather work experience to include in the resume etc.
3. Interview guidance
You can contact us @ 89399 15577 or fill in the enquiry form to get detailed information about Software Testing training in Chennai. Join Greens Technology for Best Software Testing training in Chennai.
Greens technology the best Software Testing training in chennai. The training was superb and the instructor was brilliant. I've read popular books on Software Testing but I would not have understood the principles of BI if he had not gone in depth on the fundamentals with examples. It's so critical to get this understanding to be successful in the BI world
Software Testing course is designed well and the Datawarehouse concepts explained in a very clear style which also made my learning fun. I would recommended this course for anyone wanting to take up the Cognos.I started Software Testing course with no knowledge at all,and i completed with lot of knowledge..this all because of Ram..who is very good at explaining subject very clearly..Ram--i know many people who knows subject and cannot express or explain it to students in an understandable way..but you rock the subject..one last thing Ram,you are a very good instructor..so far in my experience you are the best..thanks for all the support
" I am glad to have taken complete Software Testing course in Greens Technologys. It helped me a lot in understanding various concepts before which I was depending on many other sources. I will recommend this course to beginners as well as experienced developers/ admins to attend the courses offered by Dinesh @ Greens Technologies Adyar. The course curriculum is meticulously prepared and also followed without any compromise. Thus, the beginners can understand how to begin learning a vast technology without any confusion. In my case, attending this course, helped me firstly how to learn the subject in a different approach (understandings basics level to in depth concepts), instead of rushing through various text books or online sources. Dinesh explains every concept in a very interesting way and it always creates an excitement in learning more about Software Testing . Moreover the material, notes from training also helps us prepare for interviews, Software Testing certification, real time projects as well.
Friends I’m from SQL background with 8+ years of experience, I had planned to move into Analytics department, when I was looking for various training institutes to take course on R with Data Science I came to know about Greens Technology Adayar and Karthik who is the course instructor. The way he took sessions was inspiring us to learn further in R and machine Learning. No wonder with such intellect his class did wonders to us, I even got great insights from him regarding data scientist job interviews. His class and materials which he shared is of great knowledge base. Using those materials and capstone projects I could clear interviews and I’m a data scientist for almost two years. This move was defining moment for a better change in my career.