Android Training in Chennai
Learn Android At GREENS TECHNOLOGY – No 1 Android Training in chennai.
Call +91 89399 15577 For More Details. Register today for learning basic Android Training in chennai.
Expert Android Training in Chennai topics taught by experienced Android developers with extensive real-world experience. Awarded as the Best Android Training Center in Chennai, We Guarantee Your Android Training Success in Chennai.
Get Trained at GREENS TECHNOLOGY and become a Android Guru!
Learn Android from the best Android training institute in Chennai offers Complete hands-on Android training in Chennai by IT experts. Our Android training in Chennai will provide in-depth knowledge on Android App development using JAVA. We have trained hundreds of developers from some of the largest phone manufacturers and software publishers. This is an effective hands-on Android class!Awarded as the Best Android Training Center in Chennai - We Guarantee Your Android Training Success in Chennai
About Android Trainer
- As a Trainer, Vijay is very keen in delivering the BEST Android Trainings. The trainee can simply depend on Vijay for his excellent Real Time examples on every part of the concept paired with in-depth discussions and mobile application software development recommendations. All sessions are completely practical and very much interactive.
A popular and entertaining speaker, Vijay has also spoken at conferences and user groups around the world, including Google, the Web 2.0 Expo, and five times at JavaOne. Vijay is also M.S graduate from Johns Hopkins University in Computer Science, where he directs the Java and Web-related concentration areas.
Talk to the Trainer @ +91-89399 15577
Android Training Syllabus
The Best Android Training in Chennai with Placement
Create Android apps, integrate them with Social Media, Google drive, Google maps, SQLite, etc. while working on Android Studio.
Android Training in Chennai will provide in-depth knowledge on Android App development using JAVA with placements. The Android Development course is primarily designed for programming beginners and experienced programmers who want to learn how to create applications in Android. You will create widgets, Customize List view, Grid view, Spinners etc, create applications using audio, video and sqlite database and finally publish it on Google Play.
Android Training Institute in Chennai
Android Course in Chennai teaches how to build and deploy applications for Android phones and tablets using the Java programming language.. Since Java is the primary language of the Android platform, the course starts by refreshing the advanced features of the Java programming language. The course then covers the building blocks of Android in detail, and shows how to design & develop applications using these building blocks.
Android Training Course Content with Java Training
Android applications are written in Java, so at least moderate previous Java experience is needed. You need not be a Java expert, but you should be comfortable with basic syntax (loops, conditionals, Strings, etc.), OOP (classes, methods, constructors, interfaces, etc.), basic data structures (arrays, Lists, Maps, etc.), and how to go about creating and debugging basic Java programs.
- Understand Java as a programming language, what it is composed of, and how it relates to other programming languages
- Install and configure the Eclipse Java development environment
- Create, run, and debug Java programs
- Understand object oriented programming (OOP) paradigm, explain the difference between OOP and structural programming, and understand the advantages of OOP
- Effectively use declarations, assignments, operators, flow-control structures, and program scope
- Understand the difference between Primitives, Strings, Classes, Objects, and Enumerations
- Control program flow with conditions and loops
- Practice OOP by reusing existing code through Inheritance, Polymorphism, and Composition
- Map a real-world system to Java classes and interfaces
- Organize Java code into classes, packages and archives (JARs)
- Read, write, and use Java code documentation (Javadoc)
- Understand Java error handling vial try/catch blocks and exceptions
- Utilize built-in Java libraries in your applications
- Parse and process files using java.io and regular expressions
- Utilize design patterns and best practices developing Java applications
Java for Android Training Course
- Java Virtual Machine
- Architecture-Neutral and Portable
Java Technology – Overview
- Java SE, EE and ME
- Java Virtual Machine (JVM)
- Software Based Technology
- Java Run-Time Environment (JRE)
- Garbage Collector
- Encapsulation of Attributes and Behaviors
- A Software Object – (Using UML)
- An Application – Object Collaboration
- Exercise – Create Two UML Object Diagrams
- Input redirection
- Method Definition and Calls
- Parameters / Arguments
- The return keyword
Java Application Development
- Replacing text
- Java Development Tools
- Create JAR files
- Write, Compile and Run a Java Application
Java Language Basics
- Java syntax and key-words
- Identifiers and Naming Conventions
- An Object’s Blueprint
- Classes and Objects – Terminology
- Class Declaration
- An Instance
Variables and Data Types
- Variable Declaration and Assignment
- Primitive and Reference/Object Data Types
- Type Casting
- Variable Scope
Operators and Expressions
- Array Overview
- Declaration, Assignment & Instantiation
- Cell Value Assignment and Retrieval
- Exercise – Single Array
Control Flow Statements
- Decision making and branching
String and StringBuffer
- Exercise – String & StringBuilder in the API
- Inheritance hierarchy
- SubClass and SuperClass
- Overriding Methods
- Dynamic Method Binding
- Packages of Classes
- Application Programming Interface (API)
- API documentation
Qualifiers and Access Specifiers
- For: Class, Variable and Method
- Object’s Public Interface and Private Implementation
- Polymorphic variables, Parameters and Arrays
- Exception objects
- try/catch/finally statement
- Java’s Catch or Specify Requirement
- Vector, Enumeration, List etc.
Input – Output
- Input and Output Streams
- Read Write locally and remotely
- Object persistence – Serialization
Android Application Development Training Course Content
- System architecture of Android
- Android Components
- Android configuration files
Android Development Tools
- Defining devices and Android emulators
- Eclipse tooling for Android projects
Android user interfaces development
- Views and Layouts
- View interaction
- Component lifecyle
Component communication via Intents
- Intents and intent filter
- Android component integration via intents
- Screen sizes and densities
- Resource selectors
Multi-pane layout with fragments
- Multi-pane layouts with fragments
- Designing layouts for tablets and phones
- User interaction concepts
- Defining and using actions
Displaying lists in Android
- Using ListViews in Android
- Fragments and ListViews
Styling and Themes
- Using existing styles and themes
- Creating own themes
File based Persistence
- File and Access restrictions
- Android security concept
- Using and defining permissions
- Accessing the Internet via http
- Processing JSON
- Processing XML
Webservice integration into Android
- Using SOAP based webservices
- Using REST based webservices
Asynchronous processing in Android
- Multitasking in Android
- Using Handler for message communication
- Using AsyncTask
SQLite and ContentProvider
- Using the SQLite database
- Outlook: Using and defining ContentProvider
- Outlook: Loader
- Using Android system services
- Outlook: Defining your own services
- Outlook: Definition cross component communication
Event processing via broadcast receiver
- Androids event system
- Registering broadcast receiver for system events
- Registering and triggering custom events
- Using the notification manager
- Building rich notifications
Canvas API for custom widgets
- Defining custom widgets
- Canvas API
- Outlook: View state persistence
Location services and Google Maps
- Location based Services and Geocoding
- Using Google Maps
- Enhancing Google Maps with custom drawings (Overlays)
Targeting Android 2.x with compatibility libraries
- Using Fragments on Android 2.x devices
- Using the ActionBar in Android 2.x
- Deployment Options
- Markets (Google Play / Amazon)
Best Android Training in Chennai Best Android Training Institute in Chennai
We are committed to provide Complete PRACTICAL Training and Complete REALTIME Training exclusively on iOS, iPhone, Android, Phonegap and Windows 8. Study Material and Practice Material included during the course. We are proud to mention that we are the Best institutes to provide ANDROID TRAINING and hence, closely working with various companies in India.We are, today, one of the few best training companies providing complete practical trainings on ANDROID and iOS.
Android training in Chennai is a Job Oriented hands-on Android course designed to provide essential skills and experience with developing applications on Android mobile platform.
- Hands-on Android training
- Practical Android code application
- Effective for beginners and experienced developers
Android training in Application Development is a 45 Hrs hands-on Android course designed to provide essential skills and experience with developing applications on Android mobile platform. This course is best suited for Java developers who are seeking a fast track to the Android API and best practices. Throughout the course, the students develop a real-life application, which can serve as a basis for their future Android projects. Eclipse and Android SDK are used as the development environment throughout the class.
By the completion of the course you should be able to:
- * Build and deploy your own Android applications.
- * Understand how Android applications operate - application lifecycle, configuration files, intents, and activities.
- * Have a good working understanding of Android UI – components, layouts, event handling, and screen orientation.
- * Have a working knowledge of Android custom UI elements and positioning
- * Have a solid understanding of Android services and broadcast receivers
- * Understand Android networking capabilities, including Java Sockets, Java XML, and JSON.
- * Develop a basic Android application that serves as a working example of the topics covered in class.
Why Learn Android Training in Chennai Greens Technologys?
Android is fast becoming one of the biggest platforms for programmers today. There is a huge demand for skilled Android Developers all over the world. Most businesses across multiple domains are building Android Apps both for enterprise and retail products. Whether you are student or in the IT industry, possessing Android Development skills will help you take the next big leap in your career.
Job Opportunities in Android Application Development
Mobile applications market is already huge and is growing at a steady pace. Use of 3G is rampantly growing and Android based devices are being launched frequently. This creates great demand for programmers on the Android platform and excellent opportunities await those who are early into a growing market.
You can contact us @ +91 89399 15577 or fill in the Quick Enquiry form to get detailed information about Android Training in Chennai. Join Greens Technology for Best Android Training in Chennai.
"I did my Java and Android training in greens technology, Chennai. Now I got placed in Virtusa. I really thank Dinesh for his involvement in my training. His way of teaching is really awesome. I never saw such quality teaching and placements were so fast. Thanks a lot Greens Technologys for your support. I wish dinesh sir all the best for his new IT development venture."
"I started Android course with no knowledge at all,and i completed with lot of knowledge..this all because of Vijay..who is very good at explaining subject very clearly..Vijay--i know many people who knows subject and cannot express or explain it to students in an understandable way..but you rock the subject..one last thing Vijay,you are a very good instructor..so far in my experience you are the best..thanks for all the support"
"Best Android training in chennai. I can say Greens is the best training institute for Android with a symbol of integrity for deliverables and commitments.The faculty Mr. Vijay was very pellucid and caught our attention throughout.His simple style of comparing the complex logics with the day-to-day events and with the other products has inspired us to learn more and impressed us with his technical excellence and brilliance, his depth of knowledge in Android was apparent. Vijay is very patient to explain, I think that is great. I liked the course, very good!"