DATABASE TESTING Training in Chennai
Learn DATABASE TESTING At GREENS TECHNOLOGY – No 1 DATABASE TESTING Training in chennai. Call +91 89399 15577 For More Details. Register today for learning basic DATABASE TESTING Training in chennai.
We are the best providers of Database Testing Training in Chennai with excellent syllabus. By placement, course syllabus and practicals we are the BEST Database Training in Chennai. Learn & Master Software Testing Quickly from Experts. Databases, the collection of interconnected files on a server, storing information, may not deal with the same type of data, i.e. databases may be heterogeneous.
About DATABASE TESTING Trainer
- Mr. Dinesh is an Oracle Certified Professional in 10g and 11g with over 8.5 years of total experience in software industry. He is an expert handling all kinds of Oracle database issues.Flexible Timings / Weekend classes Available.
Talk to the Trainer @ +91-89399 15577
We shall cover the following topics in this part :
- What is a database?
- Why Oracle?
- Why the need to test a database?
- How do you test one?
- Introduction to Oracle Database Testing
- Testing the database with respect to Memory, Space and CPU processing
- Oracle Real Database Application Testing
- How to Test and Validate Your Oracle Database Backup and Recovery?
- Difference Between GUI and Database Testing
- Types of Database Testing
- Schema Testing
- Database table, column testing
- Stored procedures testing
- Trigger testing
- Database server validations
- Functional database testing
- Login and user security
- Load testing
- Stress testing
- Myths or Misconceptions related to Database Testing
- Best Practices
How to do real database testing (10 tips to perform serious database tests)?
Many (but not all) applications under test use one or more databases. The purposes of using a database include long-term storage of data in an accessible and organized form. Many people have only a vague idea about database testing. If you are serious about learning database testing, view the video Database Testing Explained and then read on...
Firstly, we need to understand what is database testing? As you would know, a database has two main parts - the data structures (the schema) that store the data AND the data itself. Let us discuss them one by one. Database testing.
The data is stored in the database in tables. However, tables may not be the only objects in the database. A database may have other objects like views, stored procedures and functions. These other objects help the users access the data in required forms. The data itself is stored in the tables. Database testing involves finding out the answers to the following questions:
Questions related to database structure
- 1. Is the data organized well logically?
- 2. Does the database perform well?
- 3. Do the database objects like views, triggers, stored procedures, functions and jobs work correctly?
- 4. Does the database implement constraints to allow only correct data to be stored in it?
- 5. Is the data secure from unauthorized access?
Questions related to data
- 1. Is the data complete?
- 2. Is all data factually correct i.e. in sync with its source, for example the data entered by a user via the application UI?
- 3. Is there any unnecessary data present?
You can contact us @ +91 89399 15577 or fill in the Quick Enquiry form to get detailed information about DATABASE TESTING Training in Chennai. Join Greens Technology for Best DATABASE TESTING Training in Chennai.
"I want to thank you for your incredible efforts and sharing your vast knowledge. I am feeling lucky to have attended your great batch. You are awesome Prabhakar, I am not sure when i will be able to attain 50% of your knowledge but i got a lot inspired by you. I will keep in touch and will always try to learn from you as much as I can. Thanks once again Prabhakar"
"Dear Prabhakar, Database Training training has been outstanding. You have covered every aspect of the Database Training which would boost the confidence of the attendee to dive into greater depths and face the interviews subsequently. I feel confident after attending the Database Training course. I am sure you would be providing us your valuable high level guidence in our initial realtime project . Each of your session is a eye opener and it is a great joy to attend your Database Testing training. Thanks and Kindest Regards "
"I thought I knew Database Training until I took this course. My company sent me here against my will. It was definitely worth and I found out how many things I was doing wrong. Prabhakar is awesome. but i got a lot inspired by you. I will keep in touch and will always try to learn from you as much as I can. Thanks once again Prabhakar"