OBIEE Training in Chennai
Learn OBIEE At GREENS TECHNOLOGY – No 1 OBIEE Training in chennai.
Call +91 89399 15577 For More Details. Register today for learning basic OBIEE Training in chennai.
Best Institute for OBIEE Training in Chennai offers Job Oriented Hands-on Advnced SQL, PLSQL, Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) training, Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 11g Certification Training with study materials, live projects and Placement by experienced Oracle BI professionals having 12 years of Datawarehouse experience.
Greens Technologies, Top Rated OBIEE training center in Chennai provide OBIEE 10g Training, OBIEE 11g training, Oracle BI Applications (OBIA), Data Warehouse Administration Console (DAC) based on current industry standards. All our sessions are completely practical and interactive paired with Realtime Methodologies, Project Scenarios and Interview Guidance exclusively on OBIEERecommended as Best OBIEE Training Institutes in Chennai!
Try two OBIEE FREE CLASS to see for yourself the quality of training
Duration: 55 - 60 hours
About Oracle 11g Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) Trainer
As a Trainer, Mr.Siva work as a BI Consultant for a Leading MNC in Chennai with 12+ years experience in both software development and training and very keen in delivering the BEST OBIEE and Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) Trainings. The trainee can simply depend on Siva for his excellent Real Time examples on every part of the concept paired with in-depth discussions and Datawarehouse recommendations. All sessions are completely practical and very much interactive.
ETL & Data Warehouse Consulting using OBIEE, ELT, ETL tools. 8+ years OBIEE experience Including Version 11gOBIEE Business Intelligence Training and Certification
Get OBIEE certified and become your team's Oracle Business Intelligence expert. OBIEE Certification provides you with new opportunities to help improve your productivity, enhance your marketability, and increase your career success—regardless of your job title.
The Oracle Business Intelligence Foundation 10 Certified Implementation Specialist Certification identifies professionals that are skilled in implementing solutions based on Oracle Business Intelligence Suite, Enterprise Edition Plus (OBIEE)
- Oracle Business Intelligence10 Foundation Essentials (1Z0-526)
- My batch sizes are generally very small size 5-7 members OR 1 to 1 also, so students receive direct, hands-on training from us.
- 100% practical training only. It is not a slide show training program / theory class program. At the end of this class, definitely you will refer your colleagues / friends / relatives for my training.
- Conducting regularly online- training for US peoples in all time zones (PST,CST,EST,HST,MST)
- Installation of Softwares in your desktop / laptop will be done.
- Will be provided self evaluation testing software, exam simulator, dumps & books with this training.
- Continuous support is provided for any of your on-site problems. assistance will be provided and you will be recommended to some of IT development firms.
- - I will be more comfortable, if you could restrict the group not to exceed 20 persons.
- - Training hours will be 40 Hrs/paper in view of 20 participants.
- - Hardware for the required training should be provided by you, like Hall, Projector, and Furniture.
- - I will be bringing my laptop for training purpose, which should be allowed in to your premises.
- We offer job assistance (subject to project availability and partner requirements) for positions in India, Singapore, USA and the UK.
Talk to the Trainer @ +91-89399 15577
Oracle BI 11g Training in Chennai
OBIEE BI is one of the leading BI tools in the industry. Oracle Business Intelligence Foundation training delivers best in class reporting, ad hoc query, OLAP, dashboards, and scorecards on an architecturally integrated business intelligence foundation. Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE) certification and Training Courses also covers Business Insight that includes building and managing dashboards. The modeling tool, Framework Manager is covered extensively to train the participants on how to prepare and build objects and metadata to be used in reports.
What is OBIEE
Oracle Business Intelligence Foundation Suite 11g provides comprehensive capabilities for business intelligence, including enterprise reporting, dashboards, ad-hoc analysis, multi-dimensional OLAP, scorecards, and predictive analytics on an integrated platform. It is also a core component of Oracle Exalytics, the industry’s first engineered in-memory analytics machine designed to deliver extreme performance
Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition Plus has the following components:
- BI Server: Common enterprise business model and abstraction layer
- BI Answers: Ad-hoc query and reporting
- BI Interactive Dashboards: Highly interactive dashboards
- BI Delivers: Proactive business activity monitoring and alerting
- BI Publisher: Enterprise reporting and distribution of "pixel-perfect" reports
- Office Plug-in: embed, interact, and create BI content from within Office documents
- Hyperion Interactive Reporting: Intuitive and highly interactive ad-hoc reporting
- Hyperion SQR Production Reporting: High volume, presentation-quality formatted report generation
- Hyperion Financial Reporting: Formatted, book-quality financial and management reporting
- Hyperion Web Analysis: Web-based online analytical processing (OLAP) analysis, presentation, and reporting
OBIEE Training Course Content
- Data Warehousing Fundamentals
- ROLAP Fundamentals
- OLAP Fundamentals
- ETL/ELT Fundamentals
- Data Warehousing Security & Governance
Oracle BI Foundation
- Oracle BI (OBIEE) Overview
- Oracle BI Applications (OBIA) Overview
- Oracle BI (OBIEE) Security
Oracle Business Intelligence Platform
- Oracle BI Server 10g
- Oracle BI Server 11g
- Oracle BI Server 10g Advanced
- Oracle BI Answers & Dashboards 10g
- Oracle BI Advanced Answers & Dashboards 10g
- Oracle BI Publisher 10g
- Oracle BI Analysis & Dashboards 11g
- Oracle BI Advanced Analysis & Dashboards 11g
- Oracle BI Publisher 11g
Applied Technology & Oracle Business Intelligence Applications
- Data Warehouse Administration Console (DAC)
- Oracle BI Applications: Financial Analytics
Oracle Business Intelligence Foundation 10 Certified Implementation Specialist
The Oracle Business Intelligence Foundation 10 Certified Implementation Specialist Certification identifies professionals that are skilled in implementing solutions based on Oracle Business Intelligence Suite, Enterprise Edition Plus (OBIEE).
This Oracle BI certification covers skills such as:
- installing OBIEE
- building the BI Server metadata repository
- building BI dashboards
- constructing ad hoc queries
- defining security settings and
- configuring and managing cache files
Oracle Business Intelligence EE Developer Training
Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) is Oracle’s answer to the corporate changing Business Intelligence requirements. Our course is designed to help developers learn about OBIEE and EPM systems overview, OBIEE architecture, user interface, BI repository overview, building basic repository, develop and testing reports before deployment. It also gives insight on building a repository with multiple sources, different components of reports like measures, hierarchies, level based measures, etc.
Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence Overview
- Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence Overview
- Dimension Modelling
- Describe Data Warehousing
- Describe Dimensions, Facts and Hierarchies
Oracle BI and EPM System Overview
- Describe Oracle’s overall EPM System
- Define and describe business analytics and business intelligence
- Describe how OBIEE addresses business intelligence challenges
- Identify and describe the Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) products and components
OBI EE Architecture
- Identify major components of the OBIEE architecture
- Describe the function of each component
- Installation overview
BI EE User Interface Overview
- Describe Oracle BI Answers, Dashboards and Delivers
- Use Oracle Answers to construct, modify, and save BI requests
- Use Oracle Answers to construct, modify, and save Filters
- Use Oracle BI Presentation Catalogue to create and modify catalogue folders
Oracle BI Repository Overview
- Describe the three layers of the OBI Repository
- Use the Administration Tool to view and modify the repository
Build Basic Repository
- Define a System Data Source Name (DSN) for a data source
- Build the Physical layer of the Repository
- Build the Logical layer of the Repository
- Build the presentation layer of the repository
Repository Testing and Deployment
- Describe techniques for testing a repository
- Execute steps to validate and test a repository
Building a Repository with Multiple Sources
- Add multiple sources to an existing logical table source for a dimension in the business model
- Add a second table source to a dimension in the business model
Hierarchies and Level Based Measures
- Create a dimensional hierarchy
- Use level-based measures
- Create a rank measure
- Describe Aggregate tables and the purpose they serve
- Create aggregate tables in the OBI repository
- Describe session variables
- Describe repository variables
- Describe initialization blocks
- Implement a dynamic repository variable
Analyses and Interactive Reporting
- Dashboard Prompt
Published Reporting and Actionable Intelligence
- Report Job
- Data Model
- Style Template
- Sub Template
Performance Management and Delivers
- KPI Watchlist
Oracle Business Intelligence EE Administrator Training
Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) is Oracle’s answer to the corporate changing Business Intelligence requirements. Our course is designed to help Administrators manage OBIEE systems, BI security, Cache management, creating/managing Actions and Agents and also covers advance management like backup and recovery, etc.
OBI EE Systems Management
- System startup, shutdown and restart process
- Explanation of the OBI directory structure
- Systems Administration using Enterprise Manager
- Query Caching
- Setting up Usage Tracking
- The Aggregate Persistence Wizard
- Write Back
- Direct Database Requests
Oracle BI Security
- Installation Scenarios : Desktop, Departmental, Enterprise
- Departmental Topology and Vertical/Horizontal Scaleout
- HA Considerations
- Enterprise Topology
- Clustering and HA for WLS Admin Server
- Explain the purpose of cache in OBI
- Configure caching and manage cache files
- Develop caching strategies
Creating Actions and Agents
- Navigate to BI Content
- Navigate to a web page
- Creating Action Links
- Action Framework security and configuration
- Creating a Web Service Invocation Action
- Scheduling analyses for delivery
- Creating agents
- Adding payloads to agents
- Creating and using conditions
- Backup and Recovery
- Configuring and Managing Presentation Catalog
- Performing a Patch Merge
- Moving from Test to Production Environment
- Session Management
Oracle BI Analytics Training
The Oracle BI Analytics Training begins with an introduction to fundamental concepts related to business intelligence and dimensional modeling. Expert Oracle instructors will help you explore Oracle BI Enterprise Edition user interfaces, including Oracle BI Answers, which is used to generate, modify, organize and share nalytical requests for viewing within Intelligence Dashboards.
Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition: Overview
- Define and describe business analytics and business intelligence
- Identify the analytical business challenge and the solution provided by Oracle BI products
- Define and describe data warehousing and data modeling
- Identify and describe the Oracle BI Enterprise Edition products used to support business intelligence requirements
Exploring the Oracle BI Enterprise Edition User Interface
- Use Oracle BI Answers to construct, modify, and save analytics requests
- Navigate a Oracle BI Analytics Intelligence Dashboard
Oracle BI Enterprise Edition Architecture
- Identify the major components that make up the Oracle BI Enterprise Edition architecture
- Describe the role of key components in the architecture
- Describe the relationships among the components
Oracle BI Enterprise Edition Repository Basics
- Identify and describe the three layers of an Oracle BI Repository and how they relate to one another
- Use the Oracle BI Administration Tool to explore repository objects
- Identify and describe repository features and functions
Oracle Business Intelligence Applications
- Identify and describe the prebuilt components of Oracle Business Intelligence Applications
Integration with Oracle BI Publisher
- Publish a BI Publisher report created from Answers request
- Publish a BI Publisher report created from BI Server repository
You can contact us @ +91 89399 15577 or fill in the Quick Enquiry form to get detailed information about OBIEE Training in Chennai. Join Greens Technology for Best OBIEE Training in Chennai.
"I started OBIEE course with no knowledge at all,and i completed with lot of knowledge..this all because of Siva..who is very good at explaining subject very clearly..Siva--i know many people who knows subject and cannot express or explain it to students in an understandable way..but you rock the subject..one last thing Siva,you are a very good instructor..so far in my experience you are the best..thanks for all the support"
"Sai! I am really delighted about the Teradata course and i am surprised to see the depth of your knowledge in all aspects of the Teradata. I see that many database architects with over 15+ yrs experience doesn't have the knowledge that you have. I really enjoyed your sessions, definitely look forward to learn more from you in the future. Thanks again."
"Dear Sai! This e-mail is to say BIG THANK YOU..for all teaching you done in our Teradata training sessions. I GOT JOB as Tearadata Developer after almost 6 months of struggle here in Chennai. I must Thank you for such a good and rocking lessons. to tell you frankly you made me to like/love/crazy about Tearadata though i have no idea about it before joining your classes." This is my first job in IT after my studies and i am a bit tensed how things will be after joining in the company. your suggestions are more helpful for me to get on well in the company as good developer."