AI and Deep Learning with TensorFlow Training in Chennai
Learn AI and Deep Learning with TensorFlow Training In Chennai At GREENS TECHNOLOGY – No 1 AI and Deep Learning with TensorFlow Training Institute In Chennai. Call @ 89399 15577 For More Details. Register today for learning basic AI and Deep Learning with TensorFlow Training to go for advanced AI and Deep Learning with TensorFlow Training in Chennai.
Greens Technologys located in Adyar and OMR provides AI and Deep Learning with TensorFlow training in Chennai to provide knowledge and skills to become a successful Spark Developer and prepare you for the Cloudera Certified Associate Spark Hadoop Developer Certification Exam CCA175. You will get in-depth knowledge of concepts such as HDFS, Flume, Sqoop, RDDs, Spark Streaming, MLlib, SparkSQL, Kafka cluster & API by taking this AI and Deep Learning with TensorFlow Course in Chennai.
The Apache Spark Training course in Chennai enables you to master the essential skills in Apache Spark & Scala such as Real-time processing, Spark SQL, Spark streaming, Machine learning programming, GraphX programming, and Shell scripting spark.
Greens Technologys Apache Spark and Scala Certification Training Course in Chennai offer you hands-on knowledge to create Spark applications using Scala programming. It gives you a clear comparison between Spark and Hadoop. The course provides you techniques to increase application performance and enable high-speed processing using Spark RDDs as well as help in customization of Spark using Scala.
Get Trained at GREENS TECHNOLOGY and become a AI and Deep Learning with TensorFlow Guru!
AI and Deep Learning with TensorFlow Training Course Content
- SCALA (Object Oriented and Functional Programming)
- Scala Environment Set up.
- Functional Programming.
- Collections (Very Important for Spark)
- Object Oriented Programming.
- SPARK CORE.
- CASSANDRA (N0SQL DATABASE)
- SPARK INTEGRATION WITH NO SQL (CASSANDRA) and AMAZON EC2
- SPARK STREAMING
- SPARK SQL
- SPARK MLIB.
SCALA (Object Oriented and Functional Programming)
- Getting started With Scala.
- Scala Background, Scala Vs Java and Basics.
- Interactive Scala – REPL, data types, variables,expressions, simple functions.
- Running the program with Scala Compiler.
- Explore the type lattice and use type inference
- Define Methodsand Pattern Matching.
Scala Environment Set up.
- Scala set up on Windows.
- Scala set up on UNIX.
- What is Functional Programming.,
- Differences between OOPS and FPP.
Collections (Very Important for Spark)
- Iterating, mapping, filtering and counting
- Regular expressions and matching with them.
- Maps, Sets, group By, Options, flatten, flat Map
- Word count, IO operations,file access, flatMap
Object Oriented Programming
- Classes and Properties.
- Objects, Packaging and Imports.
- Objects, classes, inheritance, Lists with multiple related types, apply
- What is SBT?
- Integration of Scala in Eclipse IDE.
- Integration of SBT with Eclipse.
- Batch versus real-time data processing
- Introduction to Spark, Spark versus Hadoop
- Architecture of Spark.
- Coding Spark jobs in Scala
- Exploring the Spark shell -> Creating Spark Context.
- RDD Programming
- Operations on RDD.
- Loading Data and Saving Data.
- Key Value Pair RDD.
- Broad cast variables.
- Configuring and running the Spark cluster.
- Exploring to Multi Node Spark Cluster.
- Cluster management
- Submitting Spark jobs and running in the cluster mode.
- Developing Spark applications in Eclipse
- Tuning and Debugging Spark.
CASSANDRA (N0SQL DATABASE)
- Learning Cassandra
- Getting started with architecture
- Installing Cassandra.
- Communicating with Cassandra.
- Creating a database.
- Create a table
- Inserting Data
- Modelling Data.
- Creating an Application with Web.
- Updating and Deleting Data.
SPARK INTEGRATION WITH NO SQL (CASSANDRA) and AMAZON EC2
- Introduction to Spark and Cassandra Connectors.
- Spark With Cassandra -> Set up.
- Creating Spark Context to connect the Cassandra.
- Creating Spark RDD on the Cassandra Data base.
- Performing Transformation and Actions on the Cassandra RDD.
- Running Spark Application in Eclipse to access the data in the Cassandra.
- Introduction to Amazon Web Services.
- Building 4 Node Spark Multi Node Cluster in Amazon Web Services.
- Deploying in Production with Mesos and YARN.
- Introduction of Spark Streaming.
- Architecture of Spark Streaming
- Processing Distributed Log Files in Real Time
- Discretized streams RDD.
- Applying Transformations and Actions on Streaming Data
- Integration with Flume and Kafka.
- Integration with Cassandra
- Monitoring streaming jobs.
- Introduction to Apache Spark SQL
- The SQL context
- Importing and saving data
- Processing the Text files,JSON and Parquet Files
- user-defined functions
- Using Hive
- Local Hive Metastore server
- Introduction to Machine Learning
Types of Machine Learning.
- Introduction to Apache Spark MLLib Algorithms.
- Machine Learning Data Types and working with MLLib.
- Regression and Classification Algorithms.
- Decision Trees in depth.
- Classification with SVM, Naive Bayes
- Clustering with K-Means
- Building the Spark server
You can contact us @ 89399 15577 or fill in the enquiry form to get detailed information about AI and Deep Learning with TensorFlow training in Chennai. Join Greens Technology for Best AI and Deep Learning with TensorFlow training in Chennai.
"I thought I knew AI and Deep Learning with TensorFlow until I took this course. My company sent me here against my will. It was definitely worth and I found out how many things I was doing wrong. Karthik is awesome. but i got a lot inspired by you. I will keep in touch and will always try to learn from you as much as I can. Thanks once again Karthik"
Extremely positive!. This could summarize my experience with this institute for R with Machine Learning. Karthik is sprit filled teacher. It was surprising to see him bother so much to make us understand simple mathematical problems which are related to machine learning, numerical analysis, particularly we were impressed when we came across concepts such as Linear Discriminant Analysis/ Principal Component Analysis where he gave us geometric understanding of these concepts for the first time in 6 years (after my college) I was able to understand what is eigen Value/ eigen Vector. He is expert in Machine learning with vast experience combined with his enthusiasm he has for a teaching makes the experience very pleasant. It was rigorous session. I would recommend Greens Technology for Data Science/ Machine Learning.
This is one of very few places where our expectation (from reviews) meets reality. The quality of the content and the Content delivery style is top notch. The quality of knowledge one will be able to earn from Karthik creates a benchmark in one’s career provided the learner is willing to delve into machine learning/ analytics. Worth every penny and time that we spent in Greens Technology. He is an optimistic Trainer would repeat class if we didn’t understand even the simple mathematical concepts. Karthik is Passionate about explaining data science to non-technical business audiences that makes the classes more enjoyable
Friends I’m from SQL background with 8+ years of experience, I had planned to move into Analytics department, when I was looking for various training institutes to take course on R with Data Science I came to know about Greens Technology Adayar and Karthik who is the course instructor. The way he took sessions was inspiring us to learn further in R and machine Learning. No wonder with such intellect his class did wonders to us, I even got great insights from him regarding data scientist job interviews. His class and materials which he shared is of great knowledge base. Using those materials and capstone projects I could clear interviews and I’m a data scientist for almost two years. This move was defining moment for a better change in my career.